1, pressing the switch at the machine opens up the machine to send a sound, the blue LED is on, a small sub-section 3, on behalf of 3 stalls.
2, after use, press the switch, turn off the machine, the machine sinking sound uttered, blue lights off.
3. When charging, the machine sound uttered rise (not continuous ring), the blue indicator light up sequentially from left to right; when fully charged, the blue LED will light up.
The main Microcurrent Face Lift Machine features:
A reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
2 replenish skin moisture, making the skin more smooth
3 to reduce puffiness and swelling
4 visible firming and contouring to make sagging skin reduction
6 reduce blackheads and acne
7 to reduce scarring and depression
8 to reduce dark circles and bags under the eyes
9 reduce the symptoms of eczema, rosacea and melasma
Why It Works
This device uses low-level microcurrent to give ageing skin the boost it needs. The current used is similar to the one naturally produced by the body to energize facial
muscles, which in turn gives the face a lifted appearance.
It also helps boost the production of elastin and collagen, the two things responsible for plumping out and firming the skin.
How to Use:
Completely hypoallergenic, free from oil, alcohol, parabens, sulfate, gluten and fragrances, the lightweight and velvety gel provides optimal conductivity during your Microcurrent treatment – or anytime your skin needs a moisture boost.
1. Cleanse with an oil free cleanser and apply the gel primer
2. Turn the device on and select your desired intensity level
3. Begin with the neck, moving the device from the middle of the neck outwards
4. Next, move on to the cheek area (starting at the bottom) and slowly glide the device up to the ear lobe
5. Move the device up 1 inch at a time and repeat until the cheek area is complete
6. Then, repeat on the forehead. Start at the thick of the brow and move the device in an upward motion lifting towards the hairline
7. Repeat on the opposite side of the face